We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hooked On Gossip Girl



image taken from here

Let me just say that I was skeptical about this show when it first came out. I didn't think it could be all that great. I've been sucked in along with the masses though. I love shows that have intricate relationship arcs that you have to keep track of, and Gossip Girl is full of them. Plus, I am a sucker for a great love story, and the development of Chuck and Blair's relationship throughout season 2 had me swooning. Leighton Meester is a great actress, but Ed Westwick does a superb job playing the "Basstard" that actually has a redeemeable soul. I haven't seen acting of this calibre in a long, long time. He is capable of translating an emotion with a single look, and boy, can he deliver a line! This gives his character so much depth and really draws you into the story.

And can I just say that I waited all season for this moment? Along with a million other fans, I am sure.


gossipgirlfan.org

Gossip Girl returns on September 14, and you can be sure I'll be watching!

xoxo,
Gossip Girl


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter