We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Lauren's Master Makeover

Not too long ago Lauren asked me for help pulling her master bedroom together. She had all the bare bones in place, and was looking for some help with accessories and art to take the room from good to great. I gave her some suggestions, and now she is back in record time with the after pictures. How fun is that?

For a quick refresher, here's what Lauren's room looked like sans pretty accessories and art.

And here it is today with some new pillows, mirrors and little accessories on the nightstands.



I love how much more pulled together everything looks now. Here are a few more angles for you to see how far this room has come.

Before:



And After:



One more Before:



And one more After:



I love how those mirrors add just a touch of glam to the space without making the room feel really gaudy. And that art on the side wall? Love it. :-) I may just have to get one for my own castle! What's your favorite part?

Oh, and anyone else want some help with their rooms? I have a blast doing this, and I promise I don't only do bedrooms! :-)

Linked to Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter