We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Favs: TheHomeCentric

Ok, do you remember Lauren's bedroom idea board? (Side note: After pictures coming up on Monday!Ack! So exciting!) In that board I featured a pillow from Etsy seller TheHomeCentric and suggested that Lauren use it to tie the whole room together. (She did, by the way!) Well, I am head over heels for all of the gorgeous creation on this talented gal's site. Seriously, I can't not think of a pillow that I want from Urvi's selection!

How bout this beauty, that is highlighted for Mother's Day? I love how all the sequins work together to create that awesome wildflower.



And this one, I am just dying over. Linen? Check. Mother of pearl? Check. Made for Jenny? Check, check and CHECK!  I love how neutral it is and yet so divine. Love.IT. :-)



Perhaps your tastes run a little bolder. In that case, you must love this purple damask - it is stunning! And yes, I also have a crush on damask, in case you were wondering.



They're not all light backgrounds though, this clever gal also has this stunning chocolate rose pillow. Me likey.



There are ten pages of pillows to browse through, with all sorts of delights like this pintuck creation,



this ruffly beauty,

or this glam statement piece.



But perhaps you're not a glam girl like me, perhaps you run away from the sparkles and glitter and shine. (Why, I wouldn't know) Not to worry, there are all sorts of muted and toned down beauties as well. Like this rose burnout velvet design,



or this gorgeousness made without any cutting! Amazing!



So head on over to Urvi's shop and peruse all her fabulous pillows! I dare you to leave without buying at least one! :-)




P.S. Nope, I did not receive any endorsements, payments or freebies for posting about this etsy seller. I just thought she was cool. Also, all the pictures are from her shop site. They're not mine, and I don't mean to pass them off as such. :-)

1 comments:

Leigh @ Kesler Expressler April 30, 2010 at 3:22 AM  

Oh my! Loving all of those pillows! I see some shopping in my future!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter