We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Inspiration Tuesday: Gifts

More inspiration from my files, this time of gifts I would like to make, or pretty ways of wrapping them up!

Gift Ideas:



Frosty Candles Wouldn't these make such a simple, easy Christmas gift? You could keep an eye out for pretty platters to corral the candles.



Recycle broken crayons. I've read that you can use candy molds to shape the crayon wax, and I think these would make super cute gifts for the little guys in the family!

Ideas for wrapping:



Ack! I had a bunch more, but Wordpress seems to have eaten the rest. Sigh. Oh well, if I find them again I will add them to this post. Have a wonderful day everyone!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter