We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Monday, April 12, 2010

I am away from my desk.

Just wanted to let you all know that posting may be sporadic this week. I am wrapping up a trip to the beautiful country of Spain, and will be on my way home tomorrow. Once I have recovered from jet lag I will be sure to share all my fun stories and pics with you.

See you later!

1 comments:

Kristen @ Miss Prissy Paige April 15, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Hope you had a great trip. I'm wrapping up my trip to Whistler now and then heading to Sonoma!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter