We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Favs: Funniest YouTube Videos

For this Friday Fav I thought I would share some of my favorite YouTube videos. They're sure to make you laugh, each one makes me howl every time I see it. Also, I am in no way trying to pass myself off as the author of any of these videos. I just think they are really funny.Please don't disable my links.  So without further ado, here are my favs:

I always love a good impression, and this one where Matt Damon is making fun of Matthew McConaughey is stellar:



And of course who can forget Miss South Carolina?


You need to watch Jimmy Kimmel analyze her response. It's just as funny.

American Idol has become popular around the world,  apparently even in Bulgaria. I love this girl's rendition of Can't Live by Mariah Carey



I like to think I am a good driver, but I know plenty of women who fit the stereotype. Like these women:



if you like the Muppets, you'll enjoy this one:



and, my favorite of all time, guaranteed to make me laugh every.single.time:

Charlie Bit My Finger



So what did you think? Did I post one of your favorites? Did I leave yours out? Please share, I am always in the mood for funny stuff!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter