We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Inspiration Tuesday: Alphabet Office

OK, how seriously cool is this office?  I am luvin it. I was on Rate My Space browsing for basement ideas (and anything else inspiring) and stumbled upon this little gem.



I'm not one to simply copy  a design, but I think this room is stellar. That awesome wall treatment is done by projecting words onto the walls and painting them, and then layering silver wall  words over top of them.

The room cost under $1500 to do start to finish, and you could probably come in even cheaper if you have a good Craigslist in your area.



The floor is laminate wood, and don't you love that crisp white trim against the gray walls? I also love how they worked around the basement windows by simply adding ap picture ledge beneath the window. The big items in the room are from Ikea and TJ  Maxx, and don't you love the collection of white accessories?



I love the interest that they added to the ceiling, so that it doesn't look so basement-y



And purple and turquoise add the perfect splash of color.

So what do you think? I think I love this room a little more each time I look at it. Feel free to comment here, or head over the Rate My Space to comment on this room!

1 comments:

Kim@NewlyWoodwards March 23, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

This is definitely more modern than my style, but I do love the words. I'm amazed that someone pulled it off. Painting letters scares me.

Good find!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter