We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm not dead.

Hey friends. :-)

I'm not dead.

Just busy.

Did I tell you that life has been crazy lately? Oh, yeah, I did. Well, it still is, and unfortunately when life is busy, something has to go, and that something has been this blog.

But, I'll be back next week. Lord willing. And the creek don't rise.

In the meantime I will be doing a million and one things, and finding all the time I can to do this with my babe.

1 comments:

jen March 26, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

GREAT picture!! love the post processing…hope you're framing this one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter