We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dining Room Rehab



A few months ago I blogged about how the dining room has been bugging me. At the beginning of the year I set out to make this room into one that I enjoy being in, and I think I've accomplished that goal. Now this room makes me smile when I walk in there!  All of the projects were accomplished in a few days, here and there over the last few months, and the total cost of bringing this room from blah to great was less than $30. I'll be blogging all week about the little tweaks I did to this room to make it something special. Tune in this week for the details!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter