We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Real Edward Cullen

My brothers and soon to be sister in law were over last night and we somehow got on the topic of the New Moon premiere. I'm not a Twilight fan, but Steph is, and she is super excited to see the new film. We were talking about the idea of vampires, etc. and my brother said something so hilarious I had to share;


So, Edward Cullen doesn't bite people like a vampire, right? Right.

And he lives in the forest, right? Right.
And he sparkles in the sunlight right? Right.

And practically flies, right? Right.

So, he's actually not a vampire. He's not?

Nope, he's a fairy.


2 comments:

Emily November 17, 2009 at 5:20 AM  

Lol, so true. I am not so into the falling in love with a vampire (or werewolf) thing. I think the fantasy part of these novels made it hard for me to love them.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards November 17, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

haha..... that's pretty clever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter