We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October 2009 Recap




For my recap for October, I am going to do something a little different.

We are still making progress on our listed goals for 2009, but I have nothing new to report on that end. I'm still reading non-fiction books, still working on new piano pieces, still sewing some projects. We're still saving, still spending time with family, and still working on the missions trip to Spain.

We've accomplished a lot of our goals for 2009, and we've also worked on the house a lot. This month we've been focusing on the basement renovation, but we are still working on demolition and garbage removal. It is a huge task. We're also still tweaking the floor plans, there is a lot we want to include in the space downstairs, and it is taking some master planning to be able to include everything.

A few weeks ago I listed my goals for fall. So far, we have:
  • FINALLY finished Project Curb Appeal. Watch for some awesome before and after pictures at the end of the week.
  • Finished the fall cleaning. Just in time for my brother to move in, and I feel like I have my sanity back, now that my house is sparkly clean.
  • We had a small birthday party for Lover at the beginning of October. It was a fun day with family, and he got some great gifts.
  • We carved a small pumpkin on Halloween, in between handing out candy to little ghosts and goblins.







I'm still working on some of the other goals;
  • I've purchased all of the supplies for the Christmas gifts I'll be making for the nieces and nephews, and our siblings as well.
  • I've also purchased the fabric to replace the lining in my winter coat. I am totally intimidated by this project, I will letcha know how it goes.
  • We're working on stocking the freezer and pantry, although it is definitely harder with another hungry man in the house!
  • We're hoping to go to a corn maize before it gets freezing cold. Our weekends have been really busy, so I'm not sure if it will happen.
And of course, we are still looking forward to lots of yummy food at Thanksgiving! That is, of course, if we can figure out who we'll be spending the holiday with. It's definitely a blessing to have so much family, but a challenge as well!

Don't forget to vote today!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter