For my recap for October, I am going to do something a little different.
- FINALLY finished Project Curb Appeal. Watch for some awesome before and after pictures at the end of the week.
- Finished the fall cleaning. Just in time for my brother to move in, and I feel like I have my sanity back, now that my house is sparkly clean.
- We had a small birthday party for Lover at the beginning of October. It was a fun day with family, and he got some great gifts.
- We carved a small pumpkin on Halloween, in between handing out candy to little ghosts and goblins.
- I've purchased all of the supplies for the Christmas gifts I'll be making for the nieces and nephews, and our siblings as well.
- I've also purchased the fabric to replace the lining in my winter coat. I am totally intimidated by this project, I will letcha know how it goes.
- We're working on stocking the freezer and pantry, although it is definitely harder with another hungry man in the house!
- We're hoping to go to a corn maize before it gets freezing cold. Our weekends have been really busy, so I'm not sure if it will happen.