We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jon and Steph's Engagement Pictures

Two of my favorite people in the whole wide world got married just two weekends ago. I canNOT believe that my little brother is all growed up and married now! And, I am beyond excited to finally, after decades of waiting, have a sister! Steph is the sweetest girl, and she brings out the very best in Jon. They flattered me by asking me to do their wedding pictures, and I was thrilled to do them! We carved out some time in the very busy pre-wedding schedule to do some engagement pictures, and had a blast doing them. Here are some of my favorite shots.


Aren't they so cute?


There was lots of laughter. :-)


We went down to the rose garden, and the light was absolutely beautiful. It made for some very romantic shots!


They were so willing to do anything I asked, which is always a lot of fun!


So pretty


Love this one


So cute!


They are going to be so happy together


All in all we had a great time, just like we did the day of their wedding. Wedding pics to come soon!



3 comments:

Jenna July 7, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

Mmmmmm, great pictures!! I can't wait to get to your level of experience . . . though it will take me years to get there! =)

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts July 7, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

Those are GREAT pics! Love the black and white on the bench.

Thanks for stopping by twelve crafts till Christmas and commenting!

Christine July 8, 2010 at 3:34 AM  

Your pictures are simply beautiful! They are a cute couple. Thanks for visiting my blog, and for the comment. The chalk markers are great, my husband hates chalk dust-lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter