We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ask Me Anything



I am wondering what my lovely readers would like to see on my blog throughout the next couple of weeks. I have a bunch of ideas, but I am wondering what YOU would like to see here at Words On Wendhurst? Do you want to see more corners of the castle? Pictures of our projects in progress? The mess of a backyard? Would you like to get to know me better, or hear about how Lover and I ended up together? Maybe you'd like to hear some more organizing ideas, or see more pictures of strangers. :-) I'd love to hear your opinions!

Oh, and while we're at it, I'll take any comments/advice/critiques about the blog. Do you hate the font I use? Do you like the cutesy little picture of us crazy renovators? Spill the beans!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter