We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Inspiration Tuesday: Jewelry and Hair Flowers

In an effort to corral my every increasing project list, (as well as clear all the files off of my hard drive), Inspiration Tuesday will be occupied for the next few weeks with projects that I would love to try out some day. So I apologize for the redundancy for some of you, but maybe someone will get inspired!  I've included links when I have them.




Black and Gold Earrings. Love the little gold dangles, and the contrast between the black and the gold.


Clip On Earring Necklace.  I'll be watching for a beautiful pair of clip-ons to make this little pretty.


No links for these, but I'd love to make something inspired from them.





Hair Flowers:



Feather Light Hair Flowers. Love the textures in this hair flower, although I think I would tone down the frou frou.



Make your own silk flower. Love the little jewels inside this hair flower.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter