We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fav: Heather Berry Handmade Jewelry

My friend Heather runs a shop on Etsy that is chock full of her beautiful jewelry. I've seen it in person, I've given it to friends, I love it. Heather has the knack for putting just the right elements into a piece, whether it be a necklace, bracelet or earrings.

This is one of my favorites that she has in her shop right now, the Ophelia Teardrop Necklace.



I've seen this Flight bracelet in person, and it is just the daintiest thing. I love the beads that Heather has paired with the sweet little bird.



These Turquoise Flower Blossom Earrings are divine. As in, I want them, now. :-)



Heather has a whole selection of $10 and under earrings, and these Silver Lace Filigree Teardrops are one of the choices. Um, gorgeous!



Heather updates her shop frequently with new items, so be sure to check back often. I'll leave you with one more beautiful necklace, the La Vita e Bella Necklace.



Be sure to head on over to Heather Berry Jewelry and check out all her other beautiful creations!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter