Here were my 10 goals for February:
- Recover lampshades - SUCCESS! Read about their somewhat complicated makeover.
- Read two classics - FAIL! Maybe next month
- Love my husband more each day, and tell him so! - SUCCESS! I really love that guy. :-)
- Make a fun Valentine’s craft- FAIL! I made some stuff for winter instead, which I like better. I'll show you soon.
- Blog every weekday -Looks like I missed 2 out of 20 days, so about 90%.
- Not complain about winter - Hmm. I think I did okay on this one. I really tried.
- Take some fun pictures - SUCCESS. I took a bunch of pictures of the house this month, and some fun ones in NYC.
- Continue working on the basement, and live to tell about it - SUCCESS. I showed you the befores and the progress on our laundry room.
- Draw something - FAIL. I thought about it several times. Does that count? :-)
- Entertain once or twice - SUCCESS. I think we only entertained once, but we had ten people over for dinner, so I think that counts. :)
We did end up going to NYC, but our month long trip only lasted 6 days. Huge disappointment! I did go to Anthropologie though, and I did some shopping. I didn't make it to any museums. :-(
Here are my 10 goals for March:
- Have fun with family, especially those coming in from out of town.
- Finish the coat rack.
- Revamp chair for guest room.
- Play chess.
- Make a new recipe.
- Start flower seeds, plant bulbs if weather cooperates.
- Blog every week day.
- Take lots of pretty pictures.
- Prepare for trip to Spain (in April).
- Tell my husband every day why I respect and admire him.