We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Awards Ceremony

Kristen tagged me a while back with these awards, and I am just now getting around to posting about them. Sorry Kristen! I've always loved receiving awards, and kept all my my silly little trophies from kiddie stuff as I was growing up. So I am beyond delighted to get my first blogging awards!






Thanks for thinking that I am creative, beautiful and fabulous, Kristen!  I am so flattered. :-)

1 comments:

Kristen @ Miss Prissy Paige February 21, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

You're welcome! You deserve them all too - the transformations going on at your castle are great. And I've only tagged about 10 ideas in my google reader that I want to try of yours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter