We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love Notes

I was going through some old pictures from our trip to Florida last year, and I found this:



Isn't my husband the sweetest? I love all of the random things he does that make me smile. It made me think of this quote:




A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.


-Mignon McLaughlin



Lover, I definitely fall in love with you over and over!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter