We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Favs: Baby Titus

Another session that I never got around to posting on my old blog was this adorable little baby boy. We had a bit of trouble with little Titus as he really wanted to be held, not posed for pictures! But, in the end, we got him all settled in and sleeping, and got some great shots. He had the sweetest little nose that turns up a little! I've long said that once my business can support it, I am only photographing newborns. They are my absolute favorite. :-)













Isn't he just the sweetest thing? You should see him now, he's so big!

Linked to Finer Things Friday @ Kitchen Stewardship

3 comments:

Sherry February 5, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

He is absolutely adorable! Great job on the shots!!
.-= Sherry´s last blog ..Learning with my daughter =-.

Katie @ Kitchen Stewardship February 5, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

Those little feet are too precious! I know how it is to have a little one who just wants to be held. Enjoy the moments!
:) Katie

Sara Louise February 10, 2010 at 4:57 AM  

He is truly beautiful, but as his momma I am a little biased:) Thank you again for doing such a wonderful job on one of his fussy days.
Sara Louise

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter