1. It reminds you of your friends' birthdays. One less thing to cram in my brain! (And more room for Lost trivia)
2. You can keep up on everyone's news without meeting a million people for coffee every week.
3. Endless source of entertainment from people's statuses, pictures and misspellings.
4. Reconnecting with an old friend you lost track of, but really liked way back when.
5. Staying up to date on everyone's life changing news. June got married! Lydia had her baby! Jake is engaged!
6. Such an easy way to spread the word. We bought a new house! Lover's home from traveling! We're having a baby! (Not.)
7. Built in chat. No more annoying MSN Messenger or AOL with ads and spammy people trying to add you.
8. Shared videos and articles. Stuff you'd never come across normally, but really make your day when your friend posts them.
9. Let's be honest, the ego boost. I have 135 friends! Four people like my status! I have more neighbors than my friend in Farmville!
10. All consuming games. Exactly how many hours have I spent playing Farmville anyways?
Why do YOU like Facebook? Or don't you? Still trying to decide if you want to try it out yourself?
Not a fan? Check out 10 Reasons to Hate Facebook
Linked to Finer Things Friday @ Amy's Finer Things