We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Cleaning Begins!

I'm finally back home and getting settled back into my routine after spending two and half weeks with my little nephew in California. (He's adorable by the way) Now it is time to get my house in order! Fall cleaning begins today, as well as a bunch of other projects here at Wendhurst Castle. Here's a few things to look forward to over the next week or two:

  • Tips for fall cleaning
  • The final reveal of Project Curb Appeal
  • How I solved our paper organization problem
  • Decorating the castle for fall
  • A few little makeover projects that are so much fun!
  • Christmas projects in the works
What about you? What are you working on in the next few weeks?

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards October 5, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

I'm really excited to hear about your paper solution. I need something in that realm.

I fall cleaned two weeks ago. Now, with the state of our dining room, I'll have to do it again. =) I'm okay with that.

Emily October 5, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

I love cleaning specials, can't wait to hear more. I love big overhaul cleaning jobs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter