We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, September 4, 2009

What did you say?


Last night my brothers were over for dinner and I randomly decided I should light a candle. (It was a chilly night) There was a coffee scented one on the desk in the dining room, and a little one on the table called "Beach Walk." (Both by Yankee Candle) I turned to my younger brother and asked

"I want to light a candle, should I do coffee or a walk on the beach?"

He heard

"Do you want coffee or a walk on the beach?"

Which was funny enough.

But then he said

"What kind of a drink is Walk on the Beach? Is that like a non-alcoholic version of Sex on the Beach?"

Just a walk, folks, no funny business here!

Needless to say, we were all in stiches, and I completely forgot to light a candle. :-)

For a recipe for Sex on The Beach, go here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter