We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Very Great and Wonderful Grammar

Did you read Winnie the Pooh as a kid? And I don't mean the Disney version, (although it is wonderful) I mean A.A. Milne's creative books that he wrote for his son Christopher Robin. I have them, all of them, and I love them. Should we ever have children, I will enjoy reading them to them almost as much as reading them to myself. ;-) 


But I think my favorite element of the books is how Milne writes. He capitalizes things that gramatically wouldn't be capitalized, and vice versa. I think it's genius and have decided to write in this Way from Now On. That way, when I tell you about My Very Awful and Horrible Day, you will remember it because I told you about the Scary Cashier, and the Really Terrible Weather. And you will also know that I do not like Mondays. And that I love Ice Cream. :o)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter