We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Monday, March 2, 2009

2009 Goals in Progress


I've set up my google calendar to remind me to check my goals for 2009 once a month. This forces me to actually make an effort to accomplish them this year. :-) Here are the ones we've made progress in so far. (and on a side note, don't you just love google? they sure do make my life a lot easier)

  • Increase emergency savings by $500. We've saved just over half of this so far
  • Increase car fund by $1K. We've done this too, but Luke's car needs some work so... it might be a wash. :-(
  • Have money saved for garage saleing season. I have $10. That counts right?
  • Have a stocked food supply. We have a month's worth of meat in the basement freezer, and we're working on stocking the non-perishables.
  • Finish painting rooms in house. I've painted the living room, dining room, master bedroom and hallway, as well the ceilings in all of those. All we have left is the stairwell. Of course, those are just the rooms we've been working on. There's always more!
  • Get together with family once a week. We've pretty much done this with Luke's family, and we've seen my brothers about every two weeks. It's been Great!
  • More people coming to Bible Study We've had four new people come this year, and we're hoping they stick around! Yay!
  • Continue goal of getting in better shape. I've lost eight pounds so far, and am still losing. On a side note, how it is possible that Luke only weighs six pounds more than I do? That's motivation for ya!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter