We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fav: Sunshine


Well, it seems that my Friday Favs are showing you all about me. I love sunshine. Interestingly enough, for having spent over half my life in the often sun-less town of Rochester, I adore the sunshine. I think partly because I equate sunshine with God's presence. When the sun's rays hit my face, I think "Oh, God is smiling down on me right now." Which he could also be doing when it's cloudy, but I don't think it then. 


In other news, we've had a rough couple of weeks. Our washer overflowed all over our basement so our house priority list went from this:
  • Finish rooms we've started on
  • Paint Kitchen
  • Work on outside curb appeal and yard
  • Refinish living room and dining room floors
  • Work on remodeling basement
to:
  • WORK ON MESS IN BASEMENT!!!!!

 ;-)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter