We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Three Things to Work On

Although I do try to keep this blog restricted to house content, there are three things I am trying to improve in my day to day life and my housekeeping skills. I thought I would blog about them in an effort to keep me accountable. :-) I'll letcha know how it goes. 

  1.  First of all, I am trying to work on the clutter that accumulates on all surfaces/tabletops on the first floor.  
  2. Second of all, I really have to keep the dishes at bay. We don't have a dishwasher, but as there are only two of us, I really have no excuse.

     
  3. Third, I need to drink more water. I was good about this when I was working, but not so much at home. 



Soon to come, the ways I am going to solve these problems!! Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter