We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Decisions, decisions...


I swear the most difficult part of decorating any room is deciding what color to paint it! This here is a picture of the paint samples we have up in the upstairs hallway... trying to decide which color to paint it! It's so overwhelming... there are soooo many choices! The good news is the we have chosen paint and paint treatments for the living room and also for our bedroom! That's two rooms down, only twelve more to go...


It really is a lot of fun though, and the possibilities really make you think... besides, it is just paint, and you can always just paint over it, right?

1 comments:

chel October 3, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Hi Jenny, this is Rachel (Schwing). I saw your post on jen's blog and came over to try and figure out who you are. I actually didn't figure it out until I saw Luke & the hammer! OH, that girl with red hair. I should have known.

I did not know you were a photographer! The shots on your website are lovely. Since jen will be leaving town soon enough (*sniff*), I will have to keep this in mind. I admire your zeal for redecorating the house. I've made a few minor changes in our house, but mostly I just don't know what to do. I've never been much interested in interior decorating. I would like to get a new sofa. We have a sofa problem. I should put that on my blog. It is kinda funny. Good luck with your painting & decisions. Nice catch on the pedestal planter. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter