We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Awesome Garage Sale Find


Here is a great little table I found wandering around Greece today looking for productive garage sales. It was only a dollar. Now this is not the best deal I have ever gotten, but it pretty far up there. I bought it thinking I would use it for a nightstand, but now I am thinking maybe an end table. Or, possibly, somewhere down in the spanish room. Or... That's the great thing about little tables, they'll go just about anywhere!
(See my lovely new dining room curtains in the background?)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter