We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Month of Creativity



I'm really excited about August. Like, super excited. :-) I have voluntarily declared a moratorium on all things work related on the house, like demolition, painting, laying floors, taking out planters, etc. Instead, I am going to CREATE for a solid month. I have a million and one creative projects that have been sitting on the back burner for forever, and I am going to use the month of August to get some of them done. Oh, and some reading. And some sitting in the sun. :-) Lover thinks I am crazy, because he tells me all the time that if I want to spend the afternoon just reading a book, I should just do it. I shouldn't need to schedule it into my time. :-) But that's me. I blame it on overachiever-first child syndrome, and all that other baloney. :-)

I want to make some jewelry, maybe even some of the inspirational stuff I posted about a million years ago.  I also want to maybe, maybe do some more watercolors. Oh, and I want to print out some new pictures for our dining room. And alter a few shirts and dresses. And catch up on some scrapbooking. And.... hee hee. I am going to have a blast. I may blog about it, but then again, let's be real, the blog has suffered over the last few months. I'll try to at least post a few times a week. We'll see. :-)

Hope you're having a fun summer too!

3 comments:

jen July 30, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

sounds like you've got some great stuff up your sleeve!! If you don't blog along the way, at least take pics so you can share all your creativity in September!!

Jenna July 30, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Can't wait to see your blog posts on all the creative projects . . . I check your blog daily for updates. =) It's so much fun to read!

Kim@NewlyWoodwards July 30, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

This sounds great! I hope you share it all with us! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter