We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Listography

I know it is only June (far away from Christmas), and my birthday is just past, but on a recent trip to Barnes and Noble I found this book, Listography, and now I must have it. :-)


Um, is this book not totally made for me? I would say so. (I mean, I have an entire category on my blog dedicated to lists). This book has lists of greatest accomplishments, favorite food, best friends, greatest acts of kindness, guiltiest pleasures... sigh. How marvelous would it be to have your whole life categorized into lists? Am I the only person that feels better after making a long list of everything in my head? Yes, it is a sickness. I know.

Makers of this awesome book, if you would be so kind as to send me a copy, I will post a raving review. :-) Pinky swear. :-D



Speaking of lists, here's what I've been working on around the house and yard lately:


  • Weeding all gardens, battling Virginia creeper as usual and planting new flowers.

  • Installing a brick border around the peony bed

  • Removing heavy, concrete based planters to plant grass.

  • Planting said grass

  • Vegetation killing around house and on patio

  • Fixing broken garage door (Ok, this one was Lover. Thanks babe!)

  • Painting deck

  • Planting gorgeous petunia baskets for front porch

  • Adding plants to step garden

  • Redecorating living room mantel

  • Rearranging master bedroom

  • Refreshing guest room

  • Adding functionality to office

  • Cleaning up debris and mess in basement


Whew! I am exhausted! I love warm, almost-summer days, there is so much to do outside in the lovely weather, and this is definitely the best weather we get all year!

3 comments:

Kim@NewlyWoodwards June 17, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Holy cow! Do you sleep? That's one huge list.

I like that Listography book. I've actually skimmed through it at our local bookstore.

Andrea PItcher June 17, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

I'm a huge list maker and use the love of lists as a way to determine one of the four basic personality types. Making lists is soothing for me. The big question for you is if you're filling in this book of lists in order page by page or if you're jumping around to what list strikes your fancy at that moment. I'd do some jumping around - but I'd enjoy thinking about the lists in my head even if I never filled them out on the paper. Doesn't making a mental list while in the shower count?!

Jenna June 25, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

Yep ... I'm a huge list maker too. =) It helps me to let go when I get it out of my head (where it will become a swamp of worry) and onto paper.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter