I know it is only June (far away from Christmas), and my birthday is just past, but on a recent trip to Barnes and Noble I found this book, Listography, and now I must have it. :-)
Um, is this book not totally made for me? I would say so. (I mean, I have an entire category on my blog dedicated to lists). This book has lists of greatest accomplishments, favorite food, best friends, greatest acts of kindness, guiltiest pleasures... sigh. How marvelous would it be to have your whole life categorized into lists? Am I the only person that feels better after making a long list of everything in my head? Yes, it is a sickness. I know.
Makers of this awesome book, if you would be so kind as to send me a copy, I will post a raving review. :-) Pinky swear. :-D
Speaking of lists, here's what I've been working on around the house and yard lately:
- Weeding all gardens, battling Virginia creeper as usual and planting new flowers.
- Installing a brick border around the peony bed
- Removing heavy, concrete based planters to plant grass.
- Planting said grass
- Vegetation killing around house and on patio
- Fixing broken garage door (Ok, this one was Lover. Thanks babe!)
- Painting deck
- Planting gorgeous petunia baskets for front porch
- Adding plants to step garden
- Redecorating living room mantel
- Rearranging master bedroom
- Refreshing guest room
- Adding functionality to office
- Cleaning up debris and mess in basement
Whew! I am exhausted! I love warm, almost-summer days, there is so much to do outside in the lovely weather, and this is definitely the best weather we get all year!