We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Inspiration Tuesday: Unfussy Gardens

My grass is getting greener by the second as this rain keeps coming down. I've also started a few seeds, but my black eyed susans have once again refused to grow (as they did last year) Looks like I'll be either buying a bunch at the nurseries, or stealing them from meadows this year. :-)

I've realized that I definitely prefer the look of unfussy, somewhat overgrown gardens to ones that are perfectly planned, pruned and mulched. With that in mind, I'm adding some new stuff to my gardens this year that should take me closer to that look. Here are a few gardens that have the style I am talking about.




from bhg.com



creativeearth.co.uk


cdislands.com


Oh, and someday? I am going here. How beautiful is this mountain?


This is the Temblor Range in California. Amazing, isn't it?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter