We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Babies in the Family!

September of 2009 brought two new adorable little babies into the family. My sister-in-law had handsome little Kayden at the beginning of the month, and my other sister in law had precious little Sofia at the end of the month. Needless to say, I was in my element taking pictures of our new nephew and niece!

I had to go all the way at California to get pictures of Kayden. These shots were actually taken when Kayden was about two weeks old, isn't he just precious?









And then, when I got home from California, I spent some time getting to know my new little niece. (She was actually born the night I got home from CA!) I love the name they chose for her, Sofia Irene. So sweet and pretty! Sofia wasn't in the mood for pictures the day I came out, but we still managed to get some cute ones.









Aren't they just precious? I love their sweet little faces and their tiny fingers and toes. I can't wait to see Kayden again, and my sister in law is expecting again in October... yay for more babies! :-)

1 comments:

Colleen February 18, 2010 at 5:25 AM  

what gorgeous pics... :-) beautiful babies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter