We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fav: Portrait Photography

I've talked before about how I left my boring day job stellar career to pursue my dream of having a successful photography business. Last year turned out to be a great year for the business, and the business may have had its first profit turning year! That's exciting to me, but what is even more exciting is that fact that my client base is growing, my photography skills are improving, and I am really happy with the direction my business is taking.

I started a blog for my photography site last year I think, but I was horrible about updating it. My goal was to post about sessions I was doing, as well as other fun pictures as I took them. However, I was not so good at actually posting stuff on the blog. Therefore, my plan is merge the two blogs into one, here on Words On Wendhurst. So, every so often, as I have a session or take some pictures that I like, I'll be posting them here for you to enjoy as well!

Over the next few weeks I'll be posting some sessions from last fall that I never got around to putting up (several adorable little babies!) so you can look forward to that. For now I'll leave you with some of my all time favorite shots that I've taken for my business. :-) Enjoy!









Linked to Finer Things In Life @ Amy's Finer Things

7 comments:

shopannies January 15, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

wonderful pictures

Kristen @ Miss Prissy Paige January 15, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

Wonderful pictures, I'm so happy you're going to start posting more photos. The first one with the newborn baby and family is precious.

ps. I left you something on my blog.

Janice January 15, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

My Girl made the all time faves list?! I do agree with you, but it is quite a compliment to her as well! We have so LoVeD those pictures you took!

jen January 15, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

great idea to combine the two! Lovely images…of lovely people!

Amy @ Finer Things January 15, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Great photos. I wish I had photography skills... :)

Jen February 19, 2010 at 3:59 AM  

Jen - These photos are awesome!! I love all the baby pics. We've gotten so many compliments on our pics that you took. I'll probably be getting in touch with you soon for more pics of our Little Guy. He's growing like a weed!

Jen

Jennifer February 19, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

Jen, I'll be posting the pics of your little guy soon, he is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter