We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November Recap 2009




It's December! We woke up this morning to a dusting of snow, which was a nice way to start the month. Come January 1stFebruary I'll be fed up with the stuff, but I like having snow for the Christmas season.

My unofficial goal was to have all of my homemade Christmas projects done by December 1st. Out of five projects I got two completely done. Which isn't bad, but I need to get cracking!Here's how we did on our other goals this month.

  • Increase savings for new car We're currently at 57% of our goal.
  • Increase emergency savings by 1K. We're at 36% of this goal.
  • Stock pantry and freezer with food, meat and non-perishables. I think we can say we accomplished this goal.
  • Improve sewing skills. I'm working on replacing my wool coat lining, and if I have to say so myself, I'm doing a pretty good job.
  • Continue getting involved in the ladies' ministry at church. I'm working with the leaders to get more ladies involved in the prayer groups for the missionaries. It's going well so far!
  • Continue learning piano - Right now I am working on some of my favorite christmas carols like O Holy Night and Carol of the Bells. I'm doing pretty good!
  • Develop a consistent habit of devotions. We've been working on this all year, and it's finally becoming a consistent part of our routine. I'm usually even able to stick to it when Luke is out of town.
  • Read 12 non-fiction books. This month I finally finished this goal. Hurrah! I read Revolution in World Missions and The Man Whisperer to complete my goal of 12 books!
This month my priority is Christmas. I need to get the gifts done, the shopping done (it's almost finished), the cookies made, decorations up and everything wrapped. I love this time of year!


3 comments:

Emily December 1, 2009 at 6:18 AM  

You did a great job on your goals last month - I love that you put financial goals into play there. Nicely done.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards December 1, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Awesome job. You did really well!

Danielle and Clint December 1, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

What type of vehicle are you looking at getting? I may be able to help with a discount!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter