We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The View from My Window

All last week as I sat on the couch reading, blogging, watching shows or folding laundry, I enjoyed this beautiful view out my living room window. The colors on this tree just got more and more intense as each day went by.

I love fall, with its explosion of colors, the smells in the air and the crunch of leaves underfoot. After a few really chilly weeks we've enjoyed really mild temperatures and lots of sunshine, which means fall has been awesome so far. Fall is really special to me because Lover proposed in October four years ago. It's my favorite time of year and while I didn't want to risk a wedding in the unpredictable fall weather, I am so glad that he proposed during fall.

Lover and I were talking the other day about how creative God is. Only God would make something become increasingly more beautiful as it died. I love that he chose to inject so much beauty into the everyday things that surround us. I often wonder what the mind of God is like that he gave us so much beauty. Why not make every snowflake the same? Why create a rainbow with sunshine and rain? Why create a flower in every color under the sun, and then some?

The only conclusion I can come up with is this.

Because He is God, and He can.

1 comments:

Danielle and Clint October 27, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Holy Cow! How beautiful!! How is project curb appeal coming along?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter