We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Still Cleaning...

Yep, I'm still working on fall cleaning and a few little projects. I've done five loads of laundry and I have at least five left! But, the master bedroom is sparkling clean, as is the upstairs bathroom, and the office is completely sorted through and finally (!) organized. (Which took about 8 hours) We have people coming over ALL weekend, so having that deadline is making me work all the harder. Thanks for your patience while posting is light. I'll be back in full force by next week, I promise!

3 comments:

Danielle and Clint October 8, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Work it girlie!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards October 8, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Great work and good luck!

Anonymous October 8, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

I love the yellow stripes in your laundry room, such a cheery room!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter