We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Castle Query: House Numbers

I would like to replace the flimsy black house numbers that we currently have on the front of the house with something a little nicer and a little more in keeping with the rest of our house's style. However, I am not sure which direction to take:

Should I go with authentic craftsman style?



Something a little more classic and traditional?


Or something quite different, like these terracotta number tiles?


I don't usually have this much trouble making decisions. :-) I promise.

4 comments:

Danielle and Clint October 1, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

I love the first and last ones a lot! Very artistic and different!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards October 1, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

I like the Craftsman style

Anonymous October 1, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

I like the first one too but if they are going next to your front door you might want to consider the second ones since your door isn't a craftsman style anymore.

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

I really like the Terracotta tiles. The craftsman are also really nice but my favorite is the terracotta. My new webiste http://www.networx.com has a photo gallery of some other great house number ideas- not intended to complicate your decision making even more... but I think you'll like the ideas! http://www.networx.com/photoart/house-numbers#/resources/user_media/large/photoart_paintedhousenumbers_9559a0fdb48b766a13082a8bc39a795d.jpg

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter