We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Beautiful White Kitchen




I was looking through my inspiration files this morning, and this space grabbed me again, like it did the first time I saw it. Maybe it's because I am in the middle of a cleaning frenzy, but the simple fresh palette and cool colors of this kitchen are really speaking to me. Normally I like spaces that are a bit warmer, but this kitchen just sums up "sparkly clean" for me today.

Anyone know where I found this stunner of a kitchen?

5 comments:

Emily October 6, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

I love this! Next house we buy is going to have a gross old kitchen (and a low price tag, hopefully) so that I can create something just like this. Thanks for sharing - love inspiration photo days!

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Stunner of a kitchen is right! I would love to know where you found this! Awesome pictures, so fresh!

JennyMac October 6, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Absolutely LOVE this kitchen. White looks so open and breezy. Perfection.

chel October 6, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

I don't know where you found that kitchen. I would guess Martha Stewart, but it is probably something more surprising or you wouldn't have asked!

One thing I love about our kitchen is the whiteness, however we do have an "accent" color of tan in the floor tiles and the stove is beige. I'd much rather have a pastel blue accent color, as in this photo. Lovely.

Unknown October 9, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

Gorgeous kitchen, so light and fresh! Have a sweet day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter