We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things You Never Knew About Me


1. My red hair is completely natural, but I get asked if I color it on a semi-weekly basis. The first time I was asked this question I was nine years old. I was completely at a loss for words.


2. I have two foreign high school diplomas. Spanish high school end at 10th grade, and upon completion you receive your diploma. Then you may enroll in an optional baccalaureate program for two years, and if you finish this program, you receive another degree.

3. I walk a very thin line between the world of fantasy and reality. Sometimes I can be completely convinced that what I believe is true, even if, well, there is no such thing as a centaur.

4. I am the oldest of four, and Lover is the youngest of four. I exhibit many of the stereotypical firstborn qualities, while Lover exhibits almost none of the typical "baby" traits.

5. I eat ice cream year round, in upstate New York, even if I have to be under a blanket so as not to get too frozen. That's devotion, my friends.

6. I can read an average size novel in two hours. I will probably be able to tell you the whole story, in detail, but I will likely be unable to tell you the title of the book.

7. I can read a map with the best of them, but I've gotten lost on five different occasions going to church. (the one we are at two/three times a week. )

8. My comfort level ranges from 70° F to about 73° F. This means that I am either freezing cold or uncomfortably hot most of my life.

9. My arches on my feet are so high that I can never find comfortable shoes. They are either not supportive enough, or the straps, boot or other shoe part that fits around my foot is always too tight. Needless to say, this curbs my shoe addiction.

10. I have my own invented word that I use when I am upset. Fruggers. At least I thought I invented it, but apparently it is a German word. Now you also know that I don't speak German. :-)

3 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards September 17, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Very cute.

I eat ice cream all year, too. My favorite - Pumpkin Pie Shake from the local ice cream shop. i've tried to recreate it at home, but it's not the same. Oh my yum. So good. Unforutnatly, they only offer it October - December. =(

Danielle and Clint September 17, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Super cute post! When I was young, I had reddish hair, that is now brown. My mom's hair did the same thing. :-)

Karen at Nittany Inspirations September 18, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

I had to laugh about you comment on the temperature preference. I am always cold. My husband is always hot. I sleep with socks on and my husband has the AC cranked up high. Once he is asleep, I turn it off.

Ice cream is my favorite dessert.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter