We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Round Up 9/26

I read a lot of blogs throughout the week, and I thought I would share some of my favorite posts this week for you to browse through on this (hopefully) lazy Saturday morning.



Kim @ Newlywoodwards posted about this fabulous doggie bowl holder that her awesome hubbie made her. Help me convince her that they should go into business!


Jen @ A Thousand Words had to redo her studio wall after a disastrous accident. She did an excellent job and I love the final product!


Centsational Girl created a stunning master bath that makes me want to spend hours and hours here. Despite some setbacks, she created a truly masterful space, I am so envious!



Benita @ Chez Larsson created a cute little kitty cabin with her hubby and son. They could be master carpenters, by the look of it, don't you think?

And lastly, if you've been following my story of how I chose to become a stay at home wife, you may find this article about schedules for a stay at home wife interesting.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Jen September 26, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Aw, thanks for the feature! Great links.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards September 26, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Thanks for the shout out. You made me smile today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter