We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Inspiration Tuesday: Fall Decorating

I love fall, and now that it is officially here, and I'll be heading home in a couple of days, I can start thinking about decorating! To me fall is candles and cinnamon, cider, leaves and pumpkins. I have quite a bit of fall decorations, but I wanted some fresh ideas on how to use them this year. I found quite a bit of inspiration over at Better Homes and Gardens, and now I'm sharing it with you!

bhg.com

I think these little pumpkins (squash?) would look great all lined up on a tray with some neat colored beans around them. I'm sure lover has a drill bit I can use to make them, and if not, we can always find time for tool shopping!

bhg.com
I have a similar vase that I filled with acorns last year. This year I might go for a mix of acorns and mini gourds, maybe I'll even fill my mini apothecary jar too!

bhg.com

I love this idea for our front steps. It combines pumpkins and mums, two of my favorite fall things. Did I forget to mention mums up in my list? I'm wondering if I should get some faux pumpkins for this project so I can do it every year. Hmm.

bhg.com

I think this super simple yet elegant centerpiece would look great on the dining room table, or even on the bookshelf. A pumpkin and some berry vines. How easy is that?

Where have you found inspiration for this fall?


3 comments:

Danielle and Clint September 29, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

Pumpkins are such an awesome accessory in the fall! One of my fave inspirations is corn stalks. I love using them on the outside of our house and stealing the corn on them for a centerpiece in my dining room.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards September 29, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

I love the mums in the pumpkins.

I love all things natural for fall.

Emily September 29, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Anything orange inspires me for fall. I love the mums in the pumpkins, so cute! I think that would work well in a fake carvable pumpkin - you know, so you can reuse it every year. Pumpkins get expensive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter