We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen






We went to the drive-in this weekend to see Transformers. Despite what you may think, this was a not a noble move on my part to earn brownie points with Lover. I'm such an anti-girl. I like sweet cars, comics and action flicks. I also like a great fight scene. Needless to say, I thought this movie was awesome. :-)

A lot of people gave this summer blockbuster bad reviews, mainly citing a lack of plot. While I have to agree that there wasn't a ton of story or character development, what did you expect? I mean this is a movie about robots, a hot girl, a fun guy, and lots of fighting. And it totally delivers. Side note, has Shia LaBeouf totally lucked out or what? This kid's star is seriously on the rise, and it kind of makes me sick that he is two years younger than I am and has already made more money than I will ever have a chance at. Not that I am jealous or anything. :-)

The soundtrack is pretty awesome as well. I may even put it on my MP3 player for my next workout. Seriously, what better to get your heart racing than the music from the fight scene for a bunch of robots?

In summation, if you haven't seen this movie yet, go see it. You'll enjoy it, believe me. :-)

P.S. The drive in was a double feature, and the first flick we watched was G.I.Joe. If you have to choose between them, go for Transformers all. the. way.

All images from transformersmovie.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter