We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Something to keep you entertained

Working on a lot of projects here at the castle, but none are ready to blog about, as they are all projects in the making. If I finish the dresser today I will post about that. :-)


In the meantime, here are some interesting posts I have read lately in the blogs that I frequent.

Benita at Chez Larsson has a recipe for homemade bubbles (and wands) that sounds like so much fun!



Holly at In the Fun Lane did such an amazing job with this china makeover that I am looking at Craigslist furniture in a whole new way.


And to wrap things up, Jen at A Thousand Words did a great job making a cute little tray even cuter.



Can you tell I am a sucker for a good makeover? I'll be back with a few before and afters of my own soon, I promise!

1 comments:

Jen M July 15, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Thanks for the shout-out. Can't wait to see your makeovers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter