We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Correct Perspective





I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.


Helen Keller



I have always admired Helen Keller's story, and I find it so interesting that she said this about accomplishing something great. She is an inspirational woman and accomplished so much, and yet her focus was to do each little thing as if it were the most important thing in the world. This is what I need to remember!

 



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter