We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Favs: My Rewards Keychain

A while ago I was faced with a dilemma. I wanted to keep all of my rewards cards to different stores in my purse, but didn't want the bulk from the cards in my wallet, or the clutter on my keychain. After brainstorming for a little while, I came up with this:

I took all of the cards that I had a key card for, and put them all together on a clearanced keychain from NY&Co. I keep the keychain, separate from the rest of my keys, in a zippered pocket in my purse, which means that I always have them available at the right store. 

I love the reduced bulk, and the increased savings that comes from always having the rewards card nearby! 

3 comments:

Jen June 6, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

Cute idea! I have loads of different loyalty cards but only one store provides a little keychain card. They are so much more convenient.

Jenny @ Words on Wendhurst June 7, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Hey Jen!

I used to have a plastic credit card sized envelope that I kept in my purse to hold loyalty and rewards cards that didn't have a keychain option. I would just throw the whole thing in my purse... maybe that's something you could do too?

Unknown June 30, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

That's brilliant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter