We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fav: Ritz Toasted Chips


Luke and I discovered these a week or two ago, and we are obsessed. :-)  They are at all the grocery stores, and I saw them at BJ's too. They are light and airy, and soooo tasty, and pretty good for you, as well. Our favorite so far is the Sweet Home Sour Cream and Onion. We taste tested them at Wegmans, where they were sampling them with a small piece of turkey, Delish!


So go run to the store and buy yourself some. That's where I'm headed, as we are all out! :-)

2 comments:

Janice May 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

when I buy these, it MUST be in quantities of 7 if I hope to get more than one chip! They are my EnTiRe Families favorite! I personally love the sour cream and onion... perhaps because I haven't tried the cheddar! :)

Kinigirl May 29, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Janice, I totally hear you! Would it be bad if I said we buy seven bags for just the two of us? :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter