We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fav: Lists


If you know me at ALL, you know that I love lists.  There are times when I consider the fact that I may be addicted, and promptly dismiss it as crazy. I really couldn't function without my many, many lists. To prove it, here is a sampling of the lists I currently have floating around:

  • Grocery List
  • To Do List for Bellisima Photography (my business)
  • House Remodeling To Do List
  • Wardrobe Shopping List
  • Plant and other yard shopping list
  • A complete shopping list for every room in the house with estimated prices
  • Today's to do list
  • Yesterday's to do list
  • A list of the goals we have for 2009
  • A list of pantry essentials we need to stock up on.
Are you convinced? As overbearing and nitpicky as this may make me sound, lists actually help calm me down. In fact, one of the best stress busters I know of is to sit down and make a list. I have done this for to do items, for identifying the things that I am worried about, or of the qualities that I admire in my husband. :-) 

What about you? What coping mechanism do you have for handling stress and keeping your day-to-day life organized?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter