We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Monday, May 4, 2009

April 2009 Recap


  • Increase emergency savings by $500 We're up to 76%
  • Have a month's worth of expenses saved. We've got this up to 77%!
  • Increase car fund by $1K My car went caput this week, so we are car shopping. But, that is what a car fund is for!
  • Have a garage sale-ing fund for the summer months. I've saved a few dollars, and I still have a month before there are really a lot of sales.
  • Go camping. We've set the dates for a few weekend camping trips, I am so looking forward to this!
  • Throw 2-3 good parties We've set the date for Culoare Zi 2009, and we've have the menu planned. Yay!
  • Plant a vegetable garden The seedlings are growing up quickly, and there's just a few more weeks before we get them growing in the ground!
  • Read 12 non-fiction books this year. I've read Passionate Housewives Desperate for God and Behind the Ranges Currently reading two others.
That's it for this month. I think we did pretty good since we weren't here for two weeks, and I spent a week at the hospital with my grandma. (She's better!) We'll see what May brings!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter