We've moved!

You will be automatically redirected to our new home in 5 seconds. If that does not occur,or you don't want to wait, visit
WordsOnWendhurst.com
Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Favs: My Husband


My absolute favorite person in the whole wide world is this handsome guy. 


Isn't he cute? Too bad, he is taken. :-) We've been friends for over twenty years, together as a couple, officially, for almost five years, and married for almost three of those five years. It's been a wonderful journey. 

Here are some of the things I love about my husband:
  • He does a wonderful job providing for us. We have a beautiful home, cars that run and everything we need, as well as many of our wants.
  • He thinks I am the greatest, which I think is pretty cool. 
  • He always sleeps closest to the door, no matter where we are, to protect me from monsters and bad guys.
  • He remembers all of the important days; my birthday, our anniversary, and our special "17" days.
  • He's the best prince this princess could ask for, and he even got me a castle! 
I love you baby!

1 comments:

chel April 24, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

This is so sweet!!

And--I will definitely be trying vinegar on my hardwoods. My husband used Pledge while mopping our bedroom floor & I almost wiped out and landed on my kiester! Very slippery! But at least he wanted to do some of the housework; I appreciate that. I'm always glad to know of non-toxic cleaners, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
>

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

GoStats hit counter